2022 Cleanup dates are:
August 26th in Noblesville for a Corporate Clean Up Event and;
August 27th in Carmel/Fishers for a Community Clean Up Event.
Due to event and river conditions, we are unable to support walking clean ups at this time. Registrants must reserve a canoe or kayak for the event. We will be using an online registration system for the boat reservations per below. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Carmel/Fishers White River Cleanup Details:
When: August 27th, Boat Launches at 9, 10, and 11 am
Where: Conner Prairie, 13400 Allisonville Road, Fishers, IN 46038
Registration: Pre-Registration for the event required per the links for each launch type below. See map to the right for site entrance routing, parking, and check-in locations.
Carmel/Fishers Launch Details:
Short Run: 9, 10, and 11 am launches from
Conner Prairie. Arrive ½ hour prior to your
registered launch time. Please click HERE to register.
Long Run: 9 am launch ONLY
Long run volunteers will be shuttled from Conner Prairie to White River Canoe Company. You will boat down to Conner Prairie. Arrive at Conner Prairie 45 minutes prior to your launch time. Please click HERE to register.
• $40 Canoe or $20 Kayak refundable deposit required at registration (deposit will be refunded with confirmation of event attendance)
• Wear sturdy shoes and plan to get wet
• Gloves and trash bags provided
• Concessions available for additional fees
• Free same day Conner Prairie admission provided including pond swimming area
• Pond swimming area open from 10 am to 3 pm. Conner Prairie supplied life jackets are required for the pond swimming area.
• No personal canoes or kayaks please.
Noblesville White River Cleanup Details:
When: Tentative August 26th
Where: White River Canoe Company
Special thanks to the following partners for these events:
Conner Prairie, White River Canoe Company, Liberty Tire Recycling, Hamilton County Household Hazardous Waste, White River Alliance, Cities of Noblesville, Carmel, and Fishers